Monday, February 7, 2011

Pink and girlie...


I was making a gift box...it had to be really girlie too.
So I used alot of Wild Orchid Flowers.
BoBunny papers and stickers-rub ons
A pink flamingo chipboard piece which I 3d.I love the fluffy white fur that I purchased at Joann's after Christmas sale.



I wanted to make a Card to go with the paper mache box.
I even stitched on it. Added some more pretty ribbon that I bought at Hobby Lobby.
They have the best selection...ever.
Finished off the inside of the card too.
Let me know what you think.
Today is a rainy day....so going to just veg tonight with the hubby.
Smiles...Always, Tammy
Entered into challenge:




8 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE these!! That flamingo is ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super girlie and pink! love all the great details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow Tammy - these are beautiful.i love the feathers around the bag.
    SO cute and girly
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of this pink just makes me smile!!!! Fabulous and the feathers make that bag PERFECT!!!!!!!!!

    Wishing you a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Chum this Gift Bag and card are fabulous really girly, a lot of loving work has gone into making these beautiful creation, sorry not been over for a while, I hope you are all keeping well Tammy. Lots Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...