Friday, January 28, 2011

My Valentine frame




I am sorry to cut this completely short. The cold illness with fever is now going through the house. Finally my little guy broke his fever of four days. Passed the runny nose and head thing over to me. So hopefully he is on the road to a full recovery.
I was able to decorate a frame yesterday. I hope you enjoy the prettiness of the papers. They are from DCWC(?)
Also, I used some of my Wild Orchid flowers and sheer cream ribbon. I cut out the love sentiment from the papers as well and glued it on. Used inking around the ends of the frame. Simple~ but I am pleased with the end result. Entered into challenge over at Wild Orchid Crafts challenge: sentiment.
Have a super day!

7 comments:

  1. Thats beautiful and I hope you soon feel better too.
    have a lovely weekend
    Hugs June

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful way to show off that pic pic.. its gorgeous ... hope you all feel a lot better soon - take care
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! The papers are amazing. You guys feel better soon. I get to go to a Stampin Up! event tomorrow with my sis. Have you ever played with SU stuff? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Tammy, love the papers and the flowers are so pretty, especially the large pink one, love it.. Sorry to hear that you are so unwell. Hope you'll be better soon. Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy! So super sweet!! Great papers! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's beautiful, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-wish-layout-by-jessy-christopher.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chum WOW!! this is beautiful frame love all your detail and your pic is lovely of the both of you, I hope this nasty bug leaves your home soon chum and you are all better soon hope you are having a great weekend, wee have no nice warm weather it is still very cold here, you take care lots Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...