Monday, November 15, 2010

Longest Christmas card.....Magnolia plus Nitwit

Entered this into a party over at DIY....come see all the wonderful ideas.





I had a hard time trying to get a good picture out of my yucky camera for this card. Here is a long Christmas card that I made...i mean it goes on and on...Long. I made each of the buildings in 3d layers...lots of printing and cutting for this one. I used mega 3d foams and lots of stickles glitter glue. I then colored in lots of Magnolia images for Christmas and added them to the design as it gave it alot of life. Figuring out how to attach these buildings was trickie...I decided to use a white cardstock border and then attach white flaps on each of the buildings backs. This way it could stand up all the way down. I am just over the moon thrilled at the outcome. Keeping this on for my self. I even made the snowflakes on the top of the building stand up. Too cute!!! Let me know what you think.

I am entering this mega project into challenges:

Wild Orchid- Mainly blue Magnolia Down Under- Shabby Chic...(looks kinda shabby-chic)

Sparkly- Magnolia stamp lovers also over at Paper Cupcakes.

Smiles...Tammy

12 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Tammy! These are BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww Tammy - these are fantastic - love what you did with those little houses
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an amazing card! love what you have done here! sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this over at Wild Orchid and it caught my eye.....This is unbelievable gorgeous....
    I would love to see how you made this.....and I hope you win.....
    Also you can enter this at Paper Cupcake challenge....we would love to have you there and showcase this......thank you for sharing.....

    gloria
    gloria
    DT Team for Paper Cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!WOW!!! These wee gorgeous houses are FABULOUS!!!! Tammy just amazing work chum love all your snow detail on the roofs your right to keep it for yourself and it will look wonderful in your home at Christmastime lots of Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH Its so impressive!! Must have taken you ages and ages!! WOW I love all the details:-) Awesome work!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at MDUC
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You put a lot of thought and work into these creations and they are absolutely beautiful. So much detail and color. Love them all! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Cupcakes this week. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creations, beautiful colours - just stunning. Thanks for joining in at Paper Cupcakes this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous must of taken you ages
    Thanks for joining us at mduc this week
    love debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOOHHHH WWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW - what an AMAZNG creation!!! All that work - this is one I'd just LOVE to see IRL - FABULOUS!
    Thanx for joining us at MDUC this week
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an absolutely stunning little Magnolia village,Tammy! Oh, I wish I could shrink down and live there with Tilda and Edwin! I just love all the fabulous details and it is put together sooooo beautifully! SOOOOOO much hard work and attendtion to detail, WOW! I don't blame you for keeping this for yourself I would too! Absolutely STUNNING!
    thanks so much for joining us at MDUC!
    Hugs,t and the MDUC dt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creation! Thanks for playing this week at Paper Cupcakes! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...