Monday, October 11, 2010

pop...popcorn

What a project this was....It took some time to make this tag. I am really pleased with the results. The idea was from a scrapbook that I own. Many tweeks were made by me as I like my own spin on it. I even made some faux stitching so I could enter it into a challenge over at My Sheri Crafts.Entered it also in Wild Orchid challenge blog.
Also in a red/white Christmas... Turned Gypsy challenge

I was thinking about making multiples of these but they were alot of work.
From twisting wires, ripping, inking and cuts from cricut...I think photo copies would be easier of the tag. Laughing...
I have another fun one in progress. It will take a while to finish.
Let me know what you think. I love hearing your comments. It is really uplifting.

Also check out one of my favorite sites. Cuttlebug creations which is turning into
http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/.
They are wonderful....Just won a cricut cartridge from them. Yipee!!!
smiles...Tammy

11 comments:

  1. This is sooooooooooooooooooo FUN FUN FUN Tammy! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy.. this is darling!! Love the idea!!

    On a seperate note... the person who won the digis the week you made the top 3 at Frosted Designs has opted not to take the prize. Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and more has offered to let me give the prize to someone else... so? Are you interested? You could pick 5 digis of your choice! If you would like this prize, email me at barb.craft@att.net and i will send you the information you need to claim the prize!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful faux stitching! They make the tags really "pop". :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy - well done on your win! Love this tag .. the different wording, the fancy ribbons and the popcorn on wires lol!
    Hope you are well. really busy here
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy,
    I just stopped by to congratulate you on winning the beautiful bird pillow from Jan!! Isn't she just amazing???
    Nice to meet you!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH how cute!!! I just love this and what a great gift!!!

    Hope you are doing well today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Card challenge on my contest page. please enter

    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com
    chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice tag! I love the idea! Thanks so much for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tammy WOW!!!!!! This is a Fabulous
    make chum, love it and Big Woohoo!!! on your Candy Win well done so happy for you lots Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the sweet comments...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...